NRI G-13.mft Coin validator
NRI G-13.mft is the market leading 3.5″ coin validator, setting the standards with its unique mft validation technology. This popular coin validator is highly flexible in its application range thanks to various models, interfaces and sorters offered. Used in applications ranging from AWP and slot machines to carwash and laundry mats, the G.13 is well suited with anti-stringing protection and protocol encryption for high manipulation security wherever it is needed.
CPI customers across the globe can attest to the resilience of this coin validator and it proven track record of being flexible in nature yet secure in validation.
- High security validator using unique Multi-Frequency Technology (MFT), protection against string manipulation and optical monitoring of the coin path.
- Versatile interfaces and sorting options make it appealing to a variety of applications.
- Flexible design and teach options available such as inhibiting single or group coins/tokens, currency updates and configuration uploads.
- Coin Insertion: Single coin, top or front entry
- Coin Speed (coin/s): 2 – 6 Coins per second
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 102mm x 89mm x 52mm
- Industry Format: 3.5 inch
- Coin Sorting: Optional / external 3-way
- Operating Temperature: -25°C to +70°C
- Coin Processing: 32 coins max. in 2 x 16 or 1 x 32 channels
- Coin Diameter: 15 – 31.5mm (optional up to 32.5mm)
- Coin Thickness: 1.5 – 2.5mm (optional up to 3.3mm)
- Front Plate, Available for front entry
- Standard version
- SGI 16/49/46/62/33/80/100 versions as Simple Gaming Interfaces
- Casino version for high-speed coin acceptance
- AMU version for AWP Spain
- With totalizer function as 1/2-price totalizer, Timer, TV totalizer
- BDTA-compatible 16-pole interfaces
- ccTalk, also in combination with USB
- MDB and S1
- Supply Voltage: 10 V DC – 27 V DC ±10%, Optional: 10 V DC – 48 V DC