Bill-to-Bill 300 XE™ Recycler
Bill-to-Bill 300 XE™ Intelligent banknote recycler
Advanced Technology Banknote Recycler
The Bill to Bill 300 XE is a multi width front loading banknote recycler designed to accept banknotes at a high speed with a high level of counterfeit detection. It takes in the coins at a speed of 1 bill every 2.3 seconds. It will then validate the bill and put them into one of the three recycling cassettes below. If there are more than 3 denominations it will move the excess into a fourth lockable and removable drop cassette. it boasts a first time insertion acceptance rate above 98%.
- Industry leading self-centering mechanism
- Optional RFID tracking for cash box with a docking station for receiving printouts of cashbox contents.
- Dual-bezel design improves protection and can be configured as standard, with and LED, LED with digital display, or LED with digital display and smart card reader. (Optional infrared port)
- Battery Backup
- Optical, Inductive, Dialectric and Cross Channel (Anti Stringing) Sensors
- Multi-Note Dispenser allows you to dispense up to 20 notes in bulk
- Multi-Escrow: Direct all validated bills to the recycler or facilitate the return of bills for cancelled transactions
- Choice of metal or plastic materials for the bezels.
- Flash memory allows the easy installation of software updates
- You can configure the machine with 2 high security locks to protect your cashbox contents and lock the cashbox to the device
- Modular design to allow easy maintenance and clearance of jams.
- Interfaces: RS232, Serial, CCNET Protocol
- Cashbox is designed to resist high impacts and is of a metal construction
- Up to 3 recycling cassettes, smart cassettes can be set up to save content information for easy swapping and can be individually configured to any denomination
- Dimensions (L x H x W) 168 x 562 x 390 mm
- Weight 21 Kg
- Bill width validated 62 to 82 mm
- Length of bill maximum 172 mm, minimum 124 mm
- Dispensing speed 1.4 second per bill
- Power supply 24 Vdc
- Current consumption – Operating mode: 2.7A (4A peak) – Standby: 0.7A
- Operating temperature 0° to 50° C
- Storage temperature -30° to 60° C 30%-90% RH (humidity non condensed)